Wabag records YOY growth of 200% in PAT and over 52% in revenue
Michael Ertl to be heading the Inorganic Pigments business unit of LANXESS
Ludhiana: Buddha Nullah rejuvenation project begins with release of 200 cusecs of fresh water
Policy to fill lakes in parched districts with treated sewage water from Bengaluru continues
Packaging firm Huhtamaki partners River Recycle and VTT to tackle floating river waste in India
Industrial pollution set to pose serious threat to Odisha's Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary
Grundfos Enters into Agreement to Acquire Leading Water Technology Company MECO
Water - the most important resource known to human beings.
Unfortunately, the availability of pure, potable drinking water is becoming a scarcity. The necessity to treat water before consumption is becoming higher - now more than ever.
Businesses around the world have begun to understand the importance of pure water, and have begun to set-up water treatment plants in their offices.
Browse now, for the list of best water treatment plants in India.
1. Provides Pure water - Any water, which cannot be used should be treated to ensure that it will not affect the atmosphere negatively. Water treatment plants treat most waste water, and provide everyone with pure water, released back into the environment.
2. Protect Environment. - Speaking of the environment, wastewater contains a lot of toxic substances, which can prove fatal to the environment. Industrial water treatment plants help remove/reduce the harmful ingredients and chemical components from the water. This protects the environment in two ways - The water can be reused again 2-minimizes environmental pollution.
3. Keeps diseases away - while an apple a day keeps the doctor away, industrial water treatment plans help keep the diseases away. Impure water is known to be the cause of many diseases. If not treated well, water could be the breeding grounds for harmful pathogens - paving the way for unnecessary diseases
4. Strengthens economy - not only is treating wastewater the ethical thing to do, it will help compensate for the vile pollutants released into the environment, and create jobs for people working in this industry.
Top 15 Water Treatment Plant Manufacturers in India
Here's a list of 15 best water treatment plant manufacturers in India.
1. Kelvin water technologies Pvt Limited
2. Cleantech Water
3. Waterneer Biokube
4. Indus Ecowater
5. Fontus Water Pvt Limited
6. SSP Pvt Limited
7. SS Engineering Corporations
8. MORF India Pvt Limited
10. Richa Environmental services Pvt Limited.
11. Hydroflux Engineering
12. Kemflw Water Treatment Ltd
13. 1 Vision Engineers and Consultek
14. Swayam enterprises.
15. Sharda Techno Commercial Associates.
H2O Bazaar is a leading B2B marketplace that helps buyers and sellers trade with each other, at a common, reliable and transparent platform. We specialise in the sales of water treatment plants - if you have any queries regarding our marketplace, do not hesitate to contact us!