Wabag records YOY growth of 200% in PAT and over 52% in revenue
Michael Ertl to be heading the Inorganic Pigments business unit of LANXESS
Ludhiana: Buddha Nullah rejuvenation project begins with release of 200 cusecs of fresh water
Policy to fill lakes in parched districts with treated sewage water from Bengaluru continues
Packaging firm Huhtamaki partners River Recycle and VTT to tackle floating river waste in India
Industrial pollution set to pose serious threat to Odisha's Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary
Grundfos Enters into Agreement to Acquire Leading Water Technology Company MECO
If you have dry skin, dull hair or if your soap doesn't lather, and grease builds up around faucets and pipes - you must be suffering from the negative impacts of Hard water.
When the mineral content is high in your water (calcium and magnesium, in particular) are high, it can cause the water to go hard. There are many negative impacts of hard water running around in your pipes. Starting from aesthetic annoyances like stains in your faucets, to health issues like skin irritation hard water can cause it all.
However, there is an easy way to get rid of this hard water problem, no matter where you live - Water softener machines.
Water softener machines remove/ reduce the calcium and magnesium content from water, and provide ]your household with soft, safe water, fit for household consumption. Many are under the false impression that water softener machines in India are extremely costly, and are not feasible for domestic use.
However, that is not the case - water softeners for home in India is extremely nominal.
Here is a list of the best Water Softener Machines for homes in India.
If you notice some of these signs during your day-to-day life, then yes, you need water softeners.
1. Faucets have watermarks, and have grease-like stains.
2. Excessive buildup of lime and chalk on sinks, showers and walls.
3. Your clothes fade in color unusually quickly, white clothes look dingy
4. The taste and the smell of the water is off.
5. You feel itchy and dry straight off the shower.
6. Water pressure is low.
7. Appliances and utensils breakdown way quicker than they should.
8. Dishes have watermarks and other residues after they are let to dry off.
These are 8 of the classic signs that you need water softeners for home.
1. Saves a lot of money - Purchase of water softeners can often be a great investment. They save a lot of money - starting from minor savings in your monthly purchase of soaps and detergents, large capital expenditures like plumbing, appliances or even utility bills can be saved, by using water softeners for home in India.
2. Soft skin, luscious hair - Soft water is the best type of water that anyone can ever utilize for their bathing and other skin care routines. The calcium and magnesium ions stop the soap from being completely soluble in water, resulting in significantly less lather. Apart from this, the minerals in hard water rids your skin off the natural oil, which results in itchy, dry patches of skin. It also alters the pH levels of the hair, causing it to be brittle, and frizzy.
3. Saves a lot of time - If you're looking this deep into water softeners for homes, you have a very good idea on how much time it takes to clean with hard water. Well, no more. With water softeners, not only will your dishes be cleaner, your appliances and walls will no longer be riddled with plaques and stains. Your clothes will also not fade out as easily, and whites will remain whites for a longer period of time.
If you're looking for the best place to purchase water softeners in India, look no further than H2O bazaar's online marketplace.