Wabag records YOY growth of 200% in PAT and over 52% in revenue
Michael Ertl to be heading the Inorganic Pigments business unit of LANXESS
Ludhiana: Buddha Nullah rejuvenation project begins with release of 200 cusecs of fresh water
Policy to fill lakes in parched districts with treated sewage water from Bengaluru continues
Packaging firm Huhtamaki partners River Recycle and VTT to tackle floating river waste in India
Industrial pollution set to pose serious threat to Odisha's Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary
Grundfos Enters into Agreement to Acquire Leading Water Technology Company MECO
India's sewage treatment plants only treat 1/3rd of the total sewage generated per day.
Out of the generated 72,368 million litres per day, sewage treatment plants in India are only able to treat a grand total of 31,841 million litres a day. Out of this, over 60% of the sewage distribution plants are located primarily in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and Karnataka.
Over 90% of all sewage plants are located in 10 states and Union Territories - Something that should be changing as time goes forward.
Here is a list of sewage treatment plant Manufacturers in India
Here's a list of the best Sewage Treatment Plant manufacturers in India
1. Eros Envirotech Private lImted
2. Excel Filtration Private Limited
3. Indian Ion Exchange and Chemicals Limited
4. Anuj Enterprises
5. Astech Enviro Systems
6. WTE Infra Projects
7. Unolex Aquatech
8. Swati Water Purification
9. MOdcon Industries Private limited
10. Dewpure Engineering Private Limited.
1. Sewage Treatment Protects human well-being. Sewage consists of toxic elements that can be harmful to human beings when left untreated. While nature has it's own way of dealing with this, it is not nearly as fast enough. Sewage treatment processes to eliminate these toxins are highly necessary.
2. Helps nature accelerate the process of natural water treatment. As mentioned earlier, the natural process to treat sewage is inefficient. Mother nature has her own way of doing things, and she is indeed trying her best. Without the help of STPs, the toxins would have seeped back into the environment.
3. Discharges purified water back into the environment. Sewage Treatment plants reduce wastage - by treating the waste water, and sending pure water back into the environment. All the different ways to treat waste water end up with pure water releasing back into the environment.
4. Helps reutilization of water - an already scarce resource. Water is an extremely scarce resource. There are plenty of organisms in the world (humans, animals and plants alike), who don't have adequate access to water. Not treating waste water, and releasing it back to the environment is highly irresponsible. Different STP manufacturers in India have come up with innovative, and state-of-the art designs to help businesses and governments to take the initiative to treat sewage, and release purified water back into the environment. If you're looking to purchase an STP now, why don't you request for a quote here, today?